The report focuses on how consumers believe that the environment is at a tipping point and that a variety of issues – such as global warming and animal extinction – means that damage done to the environment is irreversible This is resulting in consumers taking a more proactive approach to addressing the environment and wanting brands to help facilitate this, especially as they feel that brands should be doing more to protect the planet.
Main topics covered are:
- Growing demand for ‘sustainable products’ in Indonesia
- Misinformation impacting trust
- Barriers to sustainable lifestyle
- Sustainable diet trend in Indonesia
- Blockchain technology to validate sustainability claims in Indonesia
Download the report here to find out more.
Register to download this resource
Registering as a member of Fi Global Insights will give you free access to premium content including digital magazines, webinars, whitepapers and more.Download