Register your interest to apply for the Fi Global Startup Innovation Challenge 2021!
What does it offer?
The Challenge offers startups targeting the Food and Beverages sector, an opportunity to develop their innovative projects through a specialised support programme.
See the prizes on offer here.
Who should enter?
All startups (active for 5 years or less) who are targeting the F&B industry with innovations focusing on:
- Ground-breaking ingredients / additives that improve taste, texture, appearance, and/or nutritional value of food and beverages
- Revolutionary technologies and/or services that support the F&B industry
Entries will be open from 1 June – 28 September 2021.
Finalists of the Fi Global Startup Innovation Challenge can rub elbows with the right crowd and meet the key industry players that can help take their innovations to the next level during Fi Europe 2021, co-located with Hi Europe..
This Challenge is right for you if you are looking to meet/collaborate with:
- Major ingredient suppliers and producers
- Manufacturers seeking innovative solutions
- R&D experts from research institutions
- Banks / Venture Capitalists
- Startup incubators / accelerators / supporters
Register your interest here by leaving your details and you will gain access to the official Fi Global Startup Innovation Challenge Rules and Regulations 2021 form. Once registered, you will be contacted by our team with further information on the next steps.