Register your interest to the Startup Innovation Challenge 2021!
What does it offer?
The Challenge offers startups targeting the Food and Beverages sector an opportunity to develop their innovative projects through a specialised support programme, tailored to their specific needs. Prizes on offer range from expert mentoring, a fully equipped stand at Fi Europe 2022, to bespoke marketing services.
Who should enter?
All startups (active for 5 years or less) who are targeting the F&B industry with innovations focusing on:
- Ground-breaking ingredients / additives that improve taste, texture, appearance, and/or nutritional value of food and beverages;
- Revolutionary processing technologies;
- Services that support the F&B industry.
Finalists of the Fi Global Startup Innovation Challenge can rub elbows with the right crowd and meet the key industry players that can help take their innovations to the next level.
This Challenge is right for you if you are looking to meet/collaborate with:
- Major ingredient suppliers and producers
- Manufacturers seeking innovative solutions
- R&D experts from research institutions
- Banks / Venture Capitalists
- Startup incubators / accelerators / supporters
Register your interest here by leaving your details and you will gain access to the official Fi Global Startup Innovation Challenge Rules and Regulations 2021 form. As entries will only be open from 1 June – 17 September 2021, we’ll get in touch to notify you once entries are open to ensure you do not miss the deadline.