The clean label concept has become more sophisticated than simply being about banishing E-numbers, monosodium glutamate and artificial flavours and colours. Consumers are increasingly concerned about the ingredients actually in their food, as well as how the product is actually produced.
Main points covered are:
- What are the factors behind clean label growth?
- What are the challenges to realising market potential?
- What are the key growth sectors?
- Getting your labelling right
- New product potential
- What does Europe’s regulatory environment look like?