What does it offer?
The Fi Global Startup Innovation Challenge offers ingredient startups targeting the Food and Beverages sector, an opportunity to develop their innovative projects through a specialised support programme.
Who should enter?
All startups (active for 5 years or less) with innovative solutions for the F&B industry focusing on:
- Ground-breaking ingredients / additives that improve taste, texture, appearance, and/or nutritional value of food and beverages
- Revolutionary technologies and/or services that support the F&B industry
Entries will be open from 1 June – 30 September 2022.
Taking part in the Fi Global Startup Innovation Challenge offers great exposure to all finalists and an opportunity to make invaluable industry connections. The Challenge is hosted annually in conjunction with the world’s largest gathering of F&B ingredient buyers and suppliers, Fi Europe, co-located with Hi Europe.
This Challenge is right for you if you are looking to meet/collaborate with:
- Major ingredient suppliers and producers
- Manufacturers seeking innovative solutions
- R&D experts from research institutions
- Banks / Venture Capitalists
- Startup incubators / accelerators / supporters
Register your interest to apply and a member of our team will be in touch with further details on the next steps. To understand a bit more about the Challenge, you can read the Rules and Regulations here.