High culture: How dsm-firmenich is harnessing AI to take fermented dairy to the next level [Download]
Choosing the right yogurt culture for a specific application has never been an easy task. Yet with its AI-driven Culture Co-Creation Platform and Delvo®ONE portfolio, leading nutrition company dsm-firmenich helps dairy manufacturers simultaneously gain improved control over the sensory, technical, and shelf-life properties of yogurts, saving valuable time and resources.
The first-of-its-kind machine-learning-powered platform swiftly and accurately tests hundreds of billions of potential culture combinations to meet multiple targets without compromise – and, crucially, without the considerable waste that has long typified new product development (NPD) in the fermented milk product space.
Download our free report to learn more about how the Delvo®ONE family and the technology that underpins it are together reimagining the culture selection and blending process – and conserving significant resources in so doing.
- AI-powered Culture Co-Creation Platform
- Responding to consumer-led concerns
- Addressing internal pain-points for producers
- Meet the Delvo®ONE family of cultures
- A sustainability-minded solution: Extending shelf-life, reducing waste
- Co-creation is the key: Collaborating with manufacturers
- Key takeaways