Reformulation and ingredient innovations 2023, part 1: Effective strategies for sugar, salt, and fat reduction [Report]
In this report, we look at the key drivers and challenges of reformulation, the most effective strategies for reducing salt, sugar, and fat, and the opportunities for future innovation.
With expert insights from market analysts and food scientists, this report – part one of our two-part report series on reformulation – will help manufacturers understand the drivers of reformulation in 2023 and identify the most appropriate ingredients.
DOWNLOAD THIS FREE REPORT HERE.
- The drivers of reformulation in 2023
- Supply chain disruptions are driving global ingredient shortages
- Reducing sugar: Finding functional alternatives
- Precision fermentation and next-generation sugar proteins
- Stand-out strategies for salt reduction
- Fat reformulation for health and sustainability
- Key takeaways
The Fi Global Insights 2023 reformulation and ingredient innovations report will be published in two parts throughout 2023. This is part one.
This report includes sponsored content from the below partners: