Revamp dairy products: Reduce sugar & fat; boost gut health [Report]
Consumers look for better food options to improve their overall health. Most common practice is to reduce the big three: Sugar – Fat – Salt. But providing people with quality nutrition goes beyond the standard attack on HFSS. Look for ways to improve the nutritional label by offering additional health benefits on top.
Revamp your dairy range with tasty, nutritious daily treats. YES, reduce sugar and fat, but replace these with dietary fibres!
Download this free report including the following:
- Product innovation with health benefits
- Sugar-reduced almond drink recipe
- Insights into Indian dairy consumer
- Deep-dive into prebiotic benefits
- Technical benefits of chicory root fibre
- Recipe: sugar & fat reduced flavoured milk
- Inspiring almond drink product concept
Brought to you by: