Sustainability in food: Pushing the needle forward [eMag]
In this e-magazine, we explore some of the strategies that companies can implement to make their businesses – and the wider food industry – more sustainable.
Droughts, floods, and other extreme weather events have become commonplace, putting farmers on the frontline while consumers are increasingly demanding that manufacturers produce food in a more sustainable manner.
Download this e-magazine to read about supply chain strategies, ingredient innovations, sustainability regulations that are impacting the industry, and more.
- Coffee and cocoa farmers earn carbon credits for climate-smart practices
- Determining the true cost – and value – of food
- How sustainable is our global meat industry?
- Could vertical farming solve the food system’s two greatest challenges?
- Working to remove chocolate’s bitter aftertaste
- Embracing ancient grains in modern food processing
- Out-of-this-world innovations offer hope for future food
- Must-knows for manufacturers on EU sustainability legislation
- Brands must start preparing for EU sustainability rules, says Deloitte
- Sustainability claims: What’s the current guidance for food firms in the US?