Zembrin® - An ancient botanical with modern applications for mental wellness [Download]
Zembrin® is the world’s leading researched and clinically studied extract of Sceletium tortuosum and/or Sceletium crassicaule developed over more than a decade by an international team of scientists and physicians. The effect of Zembrin® is experiential and fast acting, ensuring that the user experiences the benefits from the first dose.
The present indications for Zembrin®, as a dietary supplement, are:
- To elevate mood
- To help manage stress and anxiety
- To improve mental performance
Download the white paper to learn more about:
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on mental health globally
- What is Zembrin®?
- How indigenous, African tribes have been using Sceletium for centuries
- What makes Zembrin® different from Kanna?
- What makes Zembrin® different from other mental wellness ingredients?
- The 8 human clinical trials that have been conducted on Zembrin® to date and the claims that can be made
- The feel-good story behind Zembrin®