Proof of provenance and transparency: what does this mean for food products launching in 2020 and beyond? [On-demand webinar]
Article-Proof of provenance and transparency: what does this mean for food products launching in 2020 and beyond? [On-demand webinar]
Transparency and traceability have become major trends in the food world. Consumers no longer implicitly trust the food industry and are confused by the vast number of labels, certifications and promises on their packaging. Therefore, consumers are demanding more transparency, and are looking to purchase products they can trust and that are in line with their personal values.
By attending this webinar, you will hear about:
- Consumer expectations: make food more transparent across the entire value chain.
- Brands’ response: from corporate communication to bringing the proof of their promises
- Ingredia/Connecting Food: a partnership for real traceability and digital auditing.
- Range of dairy ingredients digitally certified and real time audited: benefits at all levels.
- Web app demo for yogurt and chocolate.
Duration: 57 minutes