Ingredient innovations for successful reformulation [Report]
Manufacturers can ensure their products meet such demands by reducing the amount of so-called dietary evils such as salt, sugar, and fat; by adding healthy ingredients, such as fibre and other nutrients; or even by making their products more appealing through vibrant natural colours.
In this report, we will examine the reasons behind the drive to reformulate and look at some stand-out ingredients to ensure reformulated products still taste and look good.
Download this free report to find out more about:
- The unhealthy food backlash
- Reduced sugar: Finding the sweet spot
- Innovative ingredients for sugar reduction
- Salt reduction success stories
- Ingredients for health: Added benefits and health halos
- Spotlight on trending fibre ingredients
- Ensuring sensory appeal with vibrant colours
- Key takeaways