Plant-based claims on products have increased over the past years by 68%. Manufacturers in categories like baked goods and snacks, frequently use such claims to signal the use of less common, and often highly nutritious, plant-based ingredients, as they look for ways to capitalise on consumer interest in the health profile of plant-based diets.
Main topics covered are:
- State of the plant-based market
- What is behind the rebalancing of diets?
- Egg, meat and dairy alternatives
- Defining the term ‘plant-based’
- Future plant-based innovations
- Interview with Rene Krebs - Head of the Cereals, Nuts & Pulses Business Unit, Döhler Group
Download the report to learn more.