This report examines FMCG Gurus Top Ten Trends for 2021 and how they are influencing consumer attitudes and behaviour in Africa and the Middle East.
Main topics covered are:
- Proactive living: Consumers in Africa and Middle East are taking a more proactive approach to health maintenance
- Safe and secure: Risk averse consumers want reassurance over product safety
- Rediscovering health: Consumers are looking to boost their immune health in order to minimise their risk of vulnerability to disease and illness
- The power of plants: Consumers are switching to plant-based alternatives as they look to moderate their intake of meat and dairy products
- Better for you, not best for you: Consumers want products that they deem to be guilt-free and conveniently nutritious